Sunday 20th to Saturday 26th of May 2018
Yoga Week Mama Club Style in Sifnos island
Our regular RDV to welcome the Spring & fill up with great vibes.
Welcoming you in our favorite Boutique hotel, sharing a Suite with a friend or in the comfort of your single Room – Attention to detail & fantastic set up, amidst olive trees, facing a spectacular view over the Aegean sea. Come & celebrate Spring in Sifnos.
Themed on Springtime Purification, we will work on releasing the last little bits of winter (tension, stagnation..) out of our body and mind.
Led by Eliza, beautiful Vinyasa Teacher & Ayurvedic Health counseler, we will have the chance to work deeply on the fire element & prepare to upcoming summer – Upbeat classes with focus on core and twists in the mornings & releasing, restorative practices in the evenings.
The Yoga Practice with Eliza
11 practices planned throughout the Week – in the beautiful Yoga space of our Hotel, fully equipped. ‘Solar Vinyasa’ class in the morning, empowering and dynamic – ‘Lunar Vinyasa’ in the evening, more relaxing & restorative.
Eliza is a Vinyasa Yoga teacher and Ayurvedic Health Counseler. She has been teaching for 8 years both in her home country The Netherlands, the mountains of Italy and in Madrid where she lives with her Italian husband and son.
Eliza teaches her classes and workshops integrating her Ayurvedic knowledge, inspired by nature and bringing a beautiful flow to her sequencing. Her practice is based on a very original ‘Prana Vinyasa’ approach, and will leave you incredibly rejuvenated & balanced. Discover more following Eliza on Instagram @elizacoolsma.
Practices are the usual 1h30 long & we have all mats and material ready for you – no need to bring anything.
Additionally, too be sure you detox & relax to the max, we happily plan a 1 hour massage in the privacy of your Room during your stay. You are going to love it.
The Detailed Program
Sunday 20th of May
- Meet at the Piraeus port of Athens at 11h, to catch our boat for Sifnos (tickets ready for you, 3h cruise)
- Arrival in Sifnos at 15h10, transfer to our Hotel – 10 minutes drive away for Sifnos main port – and settle down for the Yoga Week
- Late afternoon : Welcome practice with Eliza, on the dedicated Yoga space of the Hotel, with all material ready and waiting for you.
- Around 20h – Homely cooked dinner, at the Hotel.
Monday to Friday
- 9h to 10h30 Morning Yoga – A dynamic practice with Eliza
- 10h30 – Big Breakfast served at the Hotel – Vegetarian, organic & delicious
- Free happy day
- 18h to 19h30 Evening Yoga – Stretch & Unfold with Eliza
- 20h30 – 3 dinners in the week planned outside, in our favorite restaurants & tavernas on the island. 1 dinner will be planned at the Hotel & 1 dinner in the Week is totally free for you to plan (not included) – Always possible to enjoy vegetarian options.
Saturday 26th of May
- Easy, lazy morning
- 10h – Wrap up Breakfast together at the Hotel
- Free happy time
- 16h – Get ready to board for the 16h50 boat back to Athens
- Arrival at Piraeus port at 19h for a fun evening in Athens
Prices & Services – Sunday 20th to Saturday 26th of May – 7 days // 6 nights
Mini Single Room – 1 500€
Come with a friend // Share a Suite – 1 650€ per person
Maxi Single Room – 1 750€
Please note we will welcome a maximum of 14 guest for the Week.
Remember our whole program is optional : feel free to go & make your own plans – what matters to us is that you enjoy your week end to the best.
What is included
- Your return Boat ticket from Piraeus port to Sifnos island (3 hours cruise)
- Your transfers from & to Sifnos port
- Your 6 nights accommodation at the Hotel
- Your 11 Yoga practices throughout the Week
- 5 Dinners & all Breakfasts at the Hotel & in our favorite restaurants
- 1 holistic treatment – planned in the comfort of your Room
- Concierge service to make your Week even better than you imagine it
What can be happily add on request for you
- Additional Private Yoga classes with Eliza
- Massages & Holistic treatments
- Rent a car / scooter
What is not included
- Your travel to Athens
- 1 dinner in the Week
- Your travel insurance
Connect soon for bookings & questions
We cannot wait to have you in Sifnos!