Love & Light – Vinyasa Yoga Week Edition 2018
Saturday 16th to
Saturday 23rd June 2018
Join us in Crete – Triopetra, wild and unspoiled spot of Southern Crete where we love to gather with Adriano every year.
We welcome all levels in our favorite Greek pension, hosting Yoga practices facing the Aegean sea. And having a lot of inspiring moments.
- 2 daily yoga practices with Adriano – Dynamic morning Vinyasa and Sunset Restorative classes, with a Yin focus in the early evening
- Afternoons free to swim & explore the beauties of Crete
- Hosted by Georgio at Pavlos Pension, listed in Great Yoga Retreats by Taschen as as one of the MUST DO venue, for its amazing 3 “Rocks” set up, overlooking the endless Aegean (giving it its Greek name Triopetra)
- 3 vegetarian meals per day, lovingly prepared with the best of fresh & local ingredients & in traditional Greek style cuisine
The Yoga practice with Adriano
Adriano teaches Vinyasa and Yin Yoga, based in Hossegor & working closely with YogaSearcher, and regular workshops host at Rasa Yoga Rive Gauche in Paris. He trained with teachers such as Clayton Horton, David Lurey and Biff Mithoefer.
His classes reflects his evolution as a human being and yogi : Strong yet sweet and profound practices, incorporating elements he learned from many teachers along his life, to inspire self-awareness, gratitude, and supreme joy.
- 14 practices planned throughout the Week, mornings & evenings – More empowering and Vinyasa flowing in the morning, and a stretching & yin focus in the evenings
- Practices are the usual 1h30 long & we have all mats and material ready for you – no need to bring anything
Yoga Week Prices
* Yoga practices led by Adriano
* 7 nights accommodation & full catering (3 vegetarian meals per day)
Triple Room: 670 €
Double Room: 800 €
Single Room: 1300 €
What is included
- Your daily Yoga practices with Adriano
- Your 7 nights at the Pension in your chosen accommodation type
- 3 vegetarian meals per day, served at the Pension – Non vegetarian options available for you on request
What is not included
- Your flights to Creta (Heraklion or Chania airports, both 2 hours drive from our Pension) & transfers to Triopetra (Taxis or car rentals available on request with us)
- Your travel insurance
- Extra massages & treatments available at the Pension
Please note we will welcome a maximum of 26 guests for the Week.
Connect soon for bookings
We look forward to having you along in Crete!