Saturday 26th of May to
Saturday 2nd of June 2018
Welcome to Crete, Triopetra …
Hidden, wild and authentic spot, nestled at Pavlos Pension for a Week of deep Yoga practice with Valentina de Pietri.
Our promise to you?
A perfect and total disconnection, a heaven of peace &
the enjoyment of Greek hospitality at its best!
The highlights of our Yoga Week “Flow & Fire”
- Daily Yoga practices with Valentina – Vinyasa & Hatha Flow, with Sunset Yin Restorative classes, Meditation & Pranayama
- Afternoons free to swim & explore the beauties of Crete
- Hosted by our friend Georgio at Pavlos Pension, listed in Great Yoga Retreats by Taschen as as one of the MUST DO venue in the world, for its amazing 3 “Rocks” set up, overlooking the endless Aegean sea (giving it its Greek name Triopetra)
- 3 vegetarian meals per day, lovingly prepared with the best of fresh & local ingredients & in traditional Greek style cuisine
- Direct flights from Paris to Heraklion or Chania airports
The Yoga practice with Valentina de Pietri
Valentina discovered Yoga over 15 years ago, while traveling in Thailand, India and Bali. Swept over by the depth of this discipline and its profound life philosophy, Yoga became a major part of her daily life, while working at a hectic pace in Art & Fashion world.
- 12 practices planned throughout the Week – A mix of Empowering Vinyasa Flow or Hatha in the mornings + A deeply relaxing Yin & Pranayama focus in the evenings – 3 special Workshops included in this program:
- 1 Inversion Workshop
- 1 Meditation & Pranayama Workshop
- 1 Chakra Alignement Workshop
- Practices are 1h15 to 1h30 long & we have all mats and material ready for you – no need to bring anything.
Yoga Week Prices
* Yoga practices led by Valentina*
* 7 nights accommodation*
* Full catering (3 vegetarian meals per day) *
Triple Room: 670 €
Double Room: 800 €
Single Room: 1300 €
What is included
- Your daily Yoga practices with Valentina
- Your 7 nights at the Pension in your chosen accommodation type
- 3 vegetarian meals per day, served at the Pension – Non vegetarian options available for you on request
What need to add
- Your flights to Creta (Heraklion or Chania airports, both 2 hours drive from our Pension) & transfers to Triopetra (Taxis or car rentals available on request with us)
- Your travel insurance
- Extra massages & treatments available at the Pension
Please note we will welcome a maximum of 20 guests for the Flow & Fire Week.
Connect soon for bookings
We look forward to having you along in Crete!