Saturday 9th to
Saturday 16th of June 2018
Welcome to Paros
When you embark on this journey please keep in mind that you will be entering
a different pace … the pace of island life…
Our promise to you?
A total immersion into a heavenly, peaceful &
the enjoyment of Greek hospitality at its highest standard.
Things slow down here, we no longer look at clocks, we take lots of coffee/tea/juice breaks mesmerised by the contemplation of the sea, we eat at strange hours and our meals are the height of our social life. Be prepared to be at the table for many hours, socialise all night, stay up for sunrises and take siestas during the day.
When in Greece do like the Greeks…!
Somedays you may feel like resting all day by the beach or even in your room, choose to take your meals at the Villa, others might be adventurous and tour the island or explore the lively night life in town.
In addition to your daily Yoga practices, we want you to enjoy the superb beaches which you will have to hike to get to or go by boat, others with tavernas, cafes, shops, beach umbrellas etc…..something to match all tastes. We offer as well during this week, 3 tours of the most picturesque Paros spots, an afternoon of Hike and one dedicated for SUP. anything to make you happy, relaxed & energised to the full.
The highlights of our Luxury Yoga Week in Paros
This week is all about exploring Paros, its beautiful beaches and villages, its culinary delights, its vibrant nightlife, accompanying by a morning & evening Yoga practice, to enhance your appreciation of this magical island.
- Hosted in a stunning Villa, a 150 meters from the beach, equipped and catered to the highest level of services
- Daily Yoga practices with Martha – Morning practices at the grounds of the Villa, Evening practices at the Villa or exploring Paros nature
- Afternoons free to swim & explore the beauties of Paros – 3 walks planned around the Island (Naoussa, Parikia & Lefkes) – One afternoon of Hike & one afternoon of SUP boarding
- Daily breakfasts at the Villa, 3 lunches & 3 dinners planned at the Villa, lovingly prepared with the best of fresh & local ingredients by our private Chef
- Direct flights from Athens to Paros
The Yoga practice with Martha
Greek by origins, teaching in Colorado, Martha intends for this Week to go far beyond just blissful yoga. It is an invitation to her home!
Martha opens the week to all, with or without any yoga experience. Our primary focus will be on quality of attention and the state of being rather than achieving advanced physical poses.
Martha has explored yoga on and off as a child and returned to the practice later as an adult, drawn to its healing power and the peace discovered through it.
Martha’s initial teacher training was in Hatha Yoga and she continued over the years and through her travels in India, Thailand, Europe, Canada and the States to study a variety of styles including Ashtanga, Iyengar, Anusara and Yin Yoga along with bodywork & therapies.
Martha has been teaching yoga since 1999 in London, Paris, Athens and the United States, with a passion for flow and a focus on awareness of breath. Martha explores alignment and meditation in movement, inspiring others to own responsibility for their well being.
Situated in the Southern side of Paros, the Villa is 4 150 square meters, surrounded by 15 acres of bush-land, offering perfect privacy, in one of the most exclusive areas of the island. Beach: 150m & closest Village, Alyki: 2,5km – Airport: 4km
Generous spaces, traditional Cycladic architecture and minimal interior design make the Villa airy & fresh, providing unrivalled comfort to guests throughout indoor and outdoor spaces. Spacious front terrace, infinity pool, various living/dining outdoor areas, voluminous living room, dining room and bedrooms.
The bedrooms are all featuring en-suite bathrooms and air-conditioning, divided between the main house and 2 guesthouses to provide accommodation for large groups while allowing privacy at any time.
Arrival & afternoon check in – Saturday 9th of June
– Morning Yoga practice from 8.00am to 9.30am
– Breakfast served at the Villa
– Free time for just melting on the beach or exploring the island leisurely
– Evening Yoga practice 7.00pm to 8.00pm
Check out – Saturday 16th of June after Breakfast
Luxury Yoga Week – Prices per person
Shared Master Bedroom 1 – King size bed & sea view – 3 300$ / 2 790€
Shared Master Bedroom 2 – Queen size bed & sea view – 3 100$ / 2 620€
Deluxe Bedroom 3 – Queen size bed & garden view
Single occupancy – 3 950$ / 3 340€
Double occupancy – 2 900$ / 2 450€
Shared Deluxe Bedroom 4 – Twin beds & garden view – 2 900$ / 2 450€
Independent Guest House Deluxe Bedroom 5
Double bedroom with Queen size bed & sea view, private outdoor seating area – 2 Twin beds & kitchenette – One en suite bathroom through bedroom
Triple occupancy – 2 700$ / 2 280€
Quadruple occupancy – 2 300$ / 1950€
Independent Guest House Deluxe Bedroom 6
Double bedroom with Queen size bed & sea view, private outdoor seating area – 2 Twin beds & kitchenette – One bathroom
Double occupancy – 3 300$ / 2 790€
Triple occupancy – 2 700$ / 2 280€
What is included
- Your daily Yoga practices with Martha
- Your 7 nights at the luxury Villa in your chosen room
- Your daily breakfasts, 3 lunches & 3 dinners served at the Villa – Vegetarian options available for you on request
- 3 lunches & 3 dinners prepared by our Chef at the Villa
- 3 cooking lessons with our wonderful Chef
- 3 organised walks around the picturesque towns of Paros, exploration of Naoussa – Parikia and Lefkes
- 1 afternoon guided Hike
- 1 afternoon of SUP boarding
What you need to add
- Your flights to Paros & transfers to the villa (Taxis or car rentals available on request with us)
- Your travel insurance
- Extra massages & treatments available at the Villa
- Car or scooter rental if you wish to explore the island
Connect soon for bookings
We look forward to having you along for this Paros Luxury Yoga week.