Saturday 16th to
Friday 22nd of June
THE YOGA MAMA CLUB
IS DELIGHTED TO HOST ITS FIRST
KUNDALINI YOGA TIME IN SIFNOS
WITH THE AMAZING LYNN ROULO!
PERFECT OCCASION TO DISCOVER KUNDALINI
& A LITTLE MORE ABOUT YOURSELF!
Lynn Roulo is an American Kundalini Yoga & Enneagram instructor living in Athens. We love how she teaches a unique combination of the 2 systems, combining the physical benefits of Kundalini Yoga and the psychological growth tools of the Enneagram. With the biggest heart and passion for sharing her precious knowledge.
Kundalini Yoga, also called the Yoga of Awareness, focuses on the creative potential of human beings and aims at awakening our energy mainly through physical exercices and Pranayama, the work on breathing. It is a gentle, powerful yoga that can be practiced by people of all physical abilities.
Kundalini Yoga involves of course the practice of meditation and asanas, but the main attention is to the breath and how it can transform body and mind disposition. You will be amazed by its power and how it helps dealing with emotional state, feeling incredibly relaxed and renewed after the class, we promise!
Welcoming you for a 7 days / 6 nights in Platis Yalos, one of the nicest bay of Sifnos island, at the Alexandros Hotel. Sharing a room with a friend or in the comfort of your own single – A beautiful seaside set up a traditional Greek style, facing the Bay and 5 minutes walk from our Yoga Shala. All is set for you to be as happy as can be.
- 2 daily Kundalini Yoga practices with Lynn – Staged in the beautiful Yoga space of the Verina Hotel, fully equipped and nicely nestled under the olive trees
- All your breakfasts at the Alexandros Hotel
- 3 dinners in various of our favorite Sifnos spots
- 1 ceramic class, where you can learn to make your own bowls, plates and cups
Lynn received her Kundalini Yoga teaching certification from the Guru Ram Das Ashram in San Francisco, California and began teaching at homeless shelters throughout San Francisco. In 2009, she started the Rasayan Center, a Kundalini Yoga studio in San Franciscoʼs financial district. In 2012, Lynn moved to Athens, Greece and now teaches in Greece and throughout Europe.
You can hear all about how Lynn became a Kundalini Yoga instructor here.
Her study of the Enneagram System of Personality began in 1995. Lynn is certified as an Enneagram Professional Trainer (EPTP program) with a training that includes the Enneagram Intensive, Foundations of Spiritual Method, Subtypes, and the Enneagram Typing Process. While living in San Francisco, California, Lynn participated in numerous narrative tradition panels with facilitators including Helen Palmer and Peter O’Hanrahan.
“I think of Enneagram as a tool for compassion. When you start to understand yourself and your own behaviour, you can start to break the patterns that don’t serve you and choose you actions instead of just acting out your habit.
And when you begin to understand what is going on in other people’s minds, all that crazy behavior doesn’t seem so crazy!”
Lynn Roulo is also the author of a book called “Headstart for Happiness: A Guide Book Combining Kundalini Yoga and the Enneagram” that weaves the two systems together.
PRICES AND SERVICES
SATURDAY 19th – FRIDAY 22nd OF JUNE 2018
Single Room Garden View– 990€ per person
Single Room Partial Sea View– 1 200€ per person
Come with a friend // Share a Suite Garden View – 850€ per person
Come with a friend // Share a Suite Partial Sea View–– 1 100 € per person
Please note we offer a Week End option
Prices & arrangements on request to the Yoga Mama!
What is included
- Your 6 nights in the accommodation of your choice at the Alexandros Hotel, in Platis Gialos, Sifnos, just steps from the Aegean sea
- Your Kundalini Yoga practices throughout the Week with Lynn. Classes are all levels (anyone of any physical ability can participate)
- Your daily healthy Breakfasts at the Hotel
- 3 group dinners at Sifnos restaurant hot spots including the organic bistro Nero kai Alati. The other 3 dinners are open for you to explore the island on your own or to discover our favorite places
- A group ceramics class
- Enneagram discussion based on Lynn’s book “Headstart for Happiness: A Guide Book Combining Kundalini Yoga and the Enneagram” and including the findings from the research for her new book “The Nine Keys.”
What is not included
- Your boat ticket Athens/Sifnos
- 3 dinners in the Week for your own exploration & free time
Connect soon for bookings & questions
We hope to have you along for Kundalini, life changing time!